This meltingly tender slow cooked lamb dish is satisfyingly rich.
- 300ml Fresh cream
- 280g Braised rolled lamb
- 25g Charred cucumber hearts
- 20ml Green peas puree
- 20g Shelled green peas
- 20g Butter
- 15g Cabbage
- 10g Carrot brunoise
- 5g Bacon
- 5g garlic cream
- 50ml Lamb jus
- 2g Picked herbs
- 5g salt
- 5g Pepper
- Bring the cream to boil and the peas and then blitz to a smooth consistency
- Dice out three cucumber hearts from a single from a single cucumber. pan sear cucumber hearts until charred evenly on all the sides.
- Dice the carrot to fine *brunoise. Pan roast them and keep warm.
- Slice cabbage very thinly, and cook with diced bacon and garlic cream.
Dress the pea puree as illustrated in the picture, arrange the cucumber hearts, topped with shelled peas.
*Quenelle a mixture of the cabbage, bacon and garlic cream, place the braised lamb in the center and dress it with lamb jus. Garnish with picked herbs