Thai leaf wrapped Appetizer with Palm Sugar & Shrimp Paste.
- 10 g Shallot
- 10 g Ginger
- 10 g Dried shrimp, crusted
- 10 g palm sugar
- 5 g Shrimp paste
- Roast shallot & ginger until aromatic. Remove from the heat.
- Using the blender blend finely and add dried shrimp and fried coconut.
- Heat work on low heat. and roast palm sugar with shrimps paste
- Add all mixture until the content is thick, season with salts
- 6 pcs wild petal fruits
- 100 g Fried coconut, sliced
- 100 g Dried shrimp
- 100 g Roast peanuts ground . crusted
- 50 g Shallot, cut into small diced
- 50 g Lime, cut into small dice
- 10 g Bird chill, cut into small
Wrap all ingredients with wild petal leaves and serve with sauce