Because food is not just for eating. Though vegetables offer all sorts of goodness when consumed they offer great benefits when applied.The following tips will leave you excited to flaunt your flawless, beautiful and charming skin. For beautiful glowing skin, treat yourself to these true beauty DIY face masks.
- Grate the cucumber and blend it into a paste.
- Apply paste on your face.
- Keep it on for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with water and dry.
- Moisturize as usual.
1 tablespoon honey
- Peel the avocado and remove the seed. Mash the pulp properly so that no lumps remain.
- Add the honey to this pulp and mix well.
- Apply this all over the face and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon white cosmetic clay
- Mix the clay with the olive oil
- Apply the mixture on the face.
- Let it dry for about 15 minutes.
- . Rinse with lukewarm water
A small piece of papaya
1 teaspoon honey
1.Mash the papaya and add the honey to it.
2.Apply on the face and wait for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off .
6 teaspoons milk
2 teaspoons honey
- Warm the milk and mix it with the honey.
- Apply this mixture on the face with the cotton wool while it is still warm.
- Let it get soaked into your skin for at least 15 minutes. You can leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water first and then with cold water.
From turmeric to coffee you can find all you need in your fridge or pantry for a perfect at home spa session
DID YOU KNOW
Banana can hydrate and smooth your face
Strawberries’ contain salicylic acid which can fight pimples
Avocado can soothe sun damage
Aloe can reduce the effect of ageing by
working on those wrinkles
So the next time you want to pamper your face, just open your fridge!!