Now who doesn’t enjoy a good lobster roll….. and this one by Chef Michael Gremer of The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is just sublime in its simplicity and quite frankly delicious any way you want to describe it!!
- 400g raw lobster meat, shelled
- 80g Japanese mayonnaise
- 5g chives
- 1g butter
- ½ tsp fresh lemon juice 4 brioche or potato flour hot dog buns
- Melt butter over medium-fire. Add lobster and poach gently until meat is cooked and tender, about 5 minutes. Cut lobster meat into thumb-sized chunks.
- Let cook and toss with mayonnaise, chives and lemon juice.
Slice each bun lengthwise in half, spread with butter and toast lightly till warm and slightly crispy.
- Divide lobster mixture into 4 and stuff buns with each portion.
Serve with a green salad and lemon wedge or with crispy French fries drizzled with truffle oil and Parmesan cheese.