Made by: Samson Sibanda, Head Chef at Ngoma Safari Lodge in Botswana.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries (blended)
- 1 tin strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 500ml fresh cream (whipped)
- 4 egg whites (whipped)
- 1 tspn pink colouring
- 1 Packet tennis biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- Mix all the Mousse ingredients except the egg whites in a bowl
- Using a spatula, gently incorporate the egg whites making sure the air bubbles in the eggs are not disturbed.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes
- Place the biscuit mixture on a serving plate and then use a piping bag to pipe the mousse mixture onto the crumbs and serve.