Made by: Samson Sibanda, Head Chef at Ngoma Safari Lodge in Botswana.
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- 100g Castor Sugar
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 2 eggs
- 500g Cream Cheese (smooth)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1.5 packets Crushed Tennis Biscuits
- 150g Melted Butter
- Crush the biscuits & mix with melted butter.
- Press mixture onto the base of a cake tin
- Place all filling ingredients into a bowl & mix until smooth
- Pour the filling over the biscuits base & bake at 180˚C for no more than 15 minutes.
- Remove & allow to cool in the fridge until set.