Your perfect date is just a short while away… But your face isn’t ready. That dreaded acne is driving you crazy! Apart from layering on the foundation.. What else can a girl do?!
WHAT IS ACNE:
Acne occurs when the pores on your skin become blocked with oil, dead skin, or bacteria.
WHAT CAUSES ACNE:
- Thick foundation
- Changing beauty products
- Vitamin D Deficiency
TIPS TO MANAGE ACNE:
- Wash your face no more than twice each day with warm water & mild soap made especially for acne.
- Do not scrub the skin or burst the pimples, as this may push the infection further down, causing more blocking, swelling, & redness.
- Avoid popping pimples, as this makes scarring likelier.
- A specialist can treat a pimple that requires rapid removal for cosmetic reasons.
- Refrain from touching the face.
- Hold the telephone away from the face when talking, as it is likely to contain sebum & skin residue.
- Wash hands frequently, especially before applying lotions, creams, or makeup.
- lean spectacles regularly as they collect sebum & skin residue.
- If acne is on the back, shoulders, or chest, try wearing loose clothing to1 let the skin breathe. Avoid tight garments, such as headbands, caps, & scarves, or wash them regularly if used.
- Choose makeup for sensitive skin & avoid oil based products. Remove makeup before sleeping.
- Keep hair clean, as it collects sebum & skin residue. Avoid greasy hair products, such as those containing cocoa butter.