- 8 cooked, king prawns, deveined and diced
- 2 TBLSP mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- Salt if needed
- 6 avocado’s
- 50 g horseradish
- 200 ml milk
- 3 g agar powder
- 4 Vine ripened tomatoes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled and deseeded
- 1 red capsicum, roasted, peeled and deseeded
- 1 red chili, deseeded
- 2 peeled shallots
- 1 Tblsp of good red wine vinegar
- Peel and then finely slice the avocado
- Layer the sliced avocado on a sheet of cling film, just overlapping the slices
- Place the prawn mixture on top of the avocado and then holding the clingwrap firmly, begin to roll the avocado over the prawns.
- You should have a long cigar shaped roll, Wrap tightly by rolling the wrapped avocado roll onto the bench holding both ends of the cling wrap.
- Place in fridge for an hour or two to set
- For the horseradish cream, grate the horseradish into the milk and bring to the boil. Allow to sit for 10 minutes to infuse.
- Strain the milk into a clean sauce pan and add the agar and salt.
- Bring back to the boil and whisk vigorously to activate the agar.
- Strain into a clean tray and set in the fridge for 1 hour
- When set place the horseradish mix into an upright blender and puree until smooth.
- For the gazpacho simply blend all of the ingredients and then strain through a fine sieve.
Unwrap the prawn “cannelloni” place onto the plate with a smear of horseradish cream, a drop of gazpacho and then finish with a small salad of your choice, for example, grated apple and finger lime.