History of the dish : A relaxing time with friends, arranged at the last minute! We recommend, then, this delicious chocolate cake. We can guarantee success with this Tsarabanjina classic which our customers crave. Claude, the chef, has stopped counting how many times he has made this dessert, as it success has never been questioned over the years.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g butter
- 500g chocolate at 62% from Madagascar
- 10 egg yolks
- 10 whole eggs
- 270g sugar
- 80g flour
- Melt the butter with the chocolate. Mix the eggs with the yolks, and then whisk them.
- Add the chocolate, then the flour. Mix it well.
- Butter a copper container, sugar it slightly and then pour the mixture into it.
- Bake it at 180 degree centigrade for 10 minutes
- When it is cooked simply sprinkle it with icing sugar.
- Serve it straight from the oven!
- Starting from this recipe, let your creativity have full rein. It’s up to each person to create their own version by combining spices, ice cream or fruits.