- 3 Cups Chopped Pineapple
- 3 Cups Chopped
- Cucumber (seedless)
- 3 Tablespoons Extra
- Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Coconut Water
- 1 Tablespoon Lime
- 1 Teaspoon Sambal
- 1/2 Cup Finely Diced White
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Combine chopped pineapple, cucumber, white onion & coconut water in a blender and puree.
- Remove from blender, put in large ceramic bowl.
- Add olive oil, lime juice, sambal and salt.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Let sit and chill in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Stir before serving and taste for salt. If needed, add a pinch.
- Serve in individual bowls and garnish with the cilantro and chopped pecans.