Red Watermelon Ingredients:
- 1 Watermelon
Red Watermelon Method:
- Scoop water melon into balls, store in chiller.
- To order dust with icing sugar.
Coconut Serundeng Ingredients:
- 1kg Coconut, fresh grated
- 100g Seafood Marinade
- 20g Turmeric
- 20g Coriander seed, ground
- 50g Salt
- 50g Palm sugar
- 250g Coconut oil
- 10g White pepper
Coconut Serundeng Method:
- Hand blend ingredients with oil except Fresh coconut. Rub in fresh coconut by hand until all incorporated.
- For 1 recipe bake on 2 trays. Cook first at 150c for 10 minutes.
- Then mix and cook 5 min, repeat mixing every 5 minutes (± 6 times) until evenly golden brown.
- When cooled to room temperature transfer to air tight container and keep in dry store.
- 1 bunch Mint
- Hand tear mint over dish to perfume.
Coconut Mousse Ingredients:
- 700 g Coconut milk (Kara Brand)
- 1 Cream charger
Coconut Mousse Method:
- Pour coconut milk in siphon.
- Charge with 1 cream charger, shake well before use.
Feta Cheese Ingredients:
- 1 Feta Cheese
Feta Cheese Method:
- When very cold dry it with paper towel. crumble feta cheese like powder.Store in chiller until needed.
Pickled Cauliflower Pickling liquid Ingredients:
- 1kg Water
- 500g Vinegar white
- 30g Salt
- 250g Sugar Syrup
- 1kg Cauliflower, ground
- Combine all ingredients for pickling solution in a medium size pot and bring to boil. Let cool.
- Store in chiller until needed. Remove quantity of picking liquid required.
- Clean cauliflower and cut into chunks. Put chunks through meat grinder.
- Add chopped cauliflower to pickling liquid.
- Make sure all ingredients are completely covered.
- Place a lid on the container and wrap tightly. Put in fridge for 3 days before serving.