A refreshing version of the classic, this cocktail develops as the tropical fruit ice cubes melt & flavor the drink. From a sparkling red wine to a fruity punch.
Red wine mix:
- ¼ cup Red wine
- ½ shot Vanilla brandy
- ½ cup Soda water
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix brandy with red wine and soda.
- Stir gently not to remove bubbles from soda.
- 1 cup Pineapple, juice
- 1 cup tangerine, juice
- 1 cup Watermelon, juice
- 1 cup Pink guava, juice
- 1 cup Yellow watermelon, juice
- 1 cup Grapes, juice
- Juice fruits individually, After the fruit is juiced strain the juice to remove pulp.
- Freeze juice in ice cube trays.
- Place the ice cubes in a glass and serve the red wine mix separately allowing your friends to pour it over the ice cubes.
- 1 bottle Brandy
- 5 pc Vanilla pods
- Cut vanilla bean into pieces and put into brandy bottle and steep room temp for 1 week to infuse.