4 Black Tiger Pawns
8 Small Prawns
Method Prepare prawns:
1. Cook for 3 min in boiling water.
2. Remove from the stove and put the Prawns in ice water for 3 mins.
3. Remove from ice water and keep cold until ready to serve.
1. Mash two ripe avocadoes
2. Finely Chop ½ a onion
3. 1 Cup finely shredded round lettuce or iceberg
4. Chop 1 tomato into small cubes (remove seeds)
5. Juice of ½ a lime
6. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
7. Mix all the ingredients together.
8. Keep cold until ready to serve.
When ready to plate:
1. Place a round biscuit cutter on the plate; use the avocado mix to form a circle of about 2-3 cm high.
2. Add the chilled prawns on top and garnish with a slice of lemon and mayo sauce.