• 4x 120g Dorado fillets portions
• 2 Shallots
• 1 Carrot
• 1 Small bulb fennel
• Pinch of Saffron
• 10 Coriander seeds
• 1 Bay leave
• 1 Clove of garlic
• 1 Cup of olive oil
• 1/2 Cup of white wine vinegar
• 1/2 Cup of white wine
• 1 Cup of water
• 1/2 Cucumber
• Pinch of salts and sugar
• Juice of half a lemon
• 1 Small pot of sour cream
• 20 Wood sorrel (donkey weed shoots)
• 20 Goats foot creeper shoots
1. Cover the Dorodo with a generous sprinkle of salts and leaves for two hours.
2. Finely slice the shallot, carrot and fennel. Mix the previously mentioned ingredients with the saffron, coriander, bay leaves, crushed garlic, olive oil, vinegar wine and water and bring to the boil.
3. Wash the salt off the Dorado and place in an oven proof dish, cover the marinade and cook in 160 degrees Celsius oven for five minutes Remove and leave to cool.
Thin slice the cucumber and cover with salt, sugar and lemon juice. Leave for an hour.
1. Place a pile of cucumber in the centre of the plate, then a portion of Dorodo on top. 2. Scatter the vegetables around the plate.
2. Place a nice dollop of sour cream on top of the fillet of Dorodo and finish by arranging the sorrel and goats foot creeper around the plate.
*Dorodo is nice and hot using potato instead of cucumber.