• 500g Mango puree (3 to 4 mangos)
• 250g Caster sugar
• 30g Cornflower
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 250ml Milk
• 250ml cold water
• 150 caster sugar
• 50g liquid Glucose
• 200g Dark Chocolate
• 150g souffle base
• 3 Eggs
• 35g caster sugar
• Soften butter and extra sugar and extra sugar for greasing
1. skin and remove flesh from the mangos, puree and weight out 500g.
2. Add together the sugar corn flour and lemon juice in a pan and whisk together until it thickens, stirring all the time.
3. Remove from pan and leave to cool.
1. Bring milk water sugar and glucose to the boil and add in the chocolate.
2. Stir until melted then bring back to the boil and Leave to cool and then churn in an ice-machine until firm transfer the mixture into a tub and freeze until needed.
To make souffle
1. Grease the souffle dishes with butter using a pastry brush, upwards and well measured strokes ensure an even rise.
2. Dust with caster sugar. Whisk the egg white until the soft peak is reached and add in sugar. 3. Whip again until soft and firm.
4. Gently fold the egg whites into the souffle base until all incorporated and smooth.
5. fill the dish with mix, flatten the top with a palate knife and run your finger around the rim to help the rise. This can be done up to three hour and advance of needing, if stored in a fridge.
6. To cook- place in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 min. When well risen
Serve immediately with a scoop of chocolate sorbet