Dargle French Toast
2 slices of sourdough
2 ripened bananas, peeled and sliced into chunks
100g dark sugar
1 egg lightly beaten Fresh cream, lightly whipped
1. Soak your sourdough in the beaten egg.
2. Heat a heavy bases pan with the butter and sugar until the mix starts to bubble.
3. Add your banana and sourdough and allow all ingredients to caramelise.
4. Place to your caramelised toast onto a plate and top with caramelised banana, strawberries, Nutella and fresh cream.
5. At the restaurant we finish this dish with vanilla syrup too.