Chef TONY KOCKE, EXECUTIVE CHEF BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL shares some delightful and delicious treats with us:
Gravlax with Campari jelly and aioli
500g Norwegian salmon
20g Mustard seeds
1no Orange slices
1no Lemon slices
20ml Orange juice
1. Marinate the salmon in the salt and sugar mixed with the mustard seeds orange slices and lemon slices.
2. Drizzle with Campari and marinade in the fridge for 30hours.
3. After 30 hours wash the salmon then rub with oil and store in the fridge.
The Campari jelly
1. Take the Campari and orange juice heat in a pot and add the gelatine, stir well and let it set in small moulds in the
For the aioli
1. Just take the crusted garlic with salt and pepper and mix into the mayonnaise.
2. Slice the salmon thinly and arrange on the plate with the flowers.